Thursday, April 29, 2010

NY 163 - Moodista


We had a little SWAP amongst my "students", friends. It had no special theme or occassion we just wanted to give something to each other :) Kinga´s daughter Zsófi helped to choose the pairs. So the second time Rita was the one for whom I had to make a surprise. I know her tase very well, so this time I did´t have to think for long about the colours :P
A two-sided star on a silk cord.
(Dont´t be optimistic not to see more and more donuts :D I have a huge box ful of them :P I can˙t help it I became a bead-donut-addict I think :D)

7 comments:

Norita said...

De jó színei vannak! Nagyon tetszik! :o)

*Photographer Harjot Kaur * said...

OOooooh very nice!!

Enikő said...

Szépségesek!!!

MARITINA said...

me encantas todas tus piezas, sobre todo por los colores de tus abalorios.

Niro said...

Gyönyörű!

KozRi said...

Nagyon KÖSZÖNÖM!

Monessa said...

Nagyon szép lett!:)

Search This Blog